Rules & Constitution
The following resources are provided for race directors, team managers and runners as appropriate.
- A guide for Team Managers to prepare for the forthcoming season incorporating important changes to the rules and entry process – last revised: 22nd October 2021. All Team Managers to read before the start of the season and athlete entry submissions.
- A guide for Team Managers and Club Membership Secretaries to help to ensure that entered athletes meet the necessary EA registration requirements – last revised: 22nd October 2021.
- A guide for Race Directors for hosting an OXL cross country fixture – last revised: 22nd October 2021. All Race Directors to read and comply with the procedures as requested.
- How the overall standings are worked out – last revised: 16th September 2019.
- Brief guidance notes concerning the recording of race numbers at the finish funnel (for race directors, host clubs and all runners).
- A 3–page document for entering race numbers at the finish funnel. Sheet 1 is required for all races, Sheet 2 is required for the men’s and women’s races and potentially Sheet 3 may be required should the number of athletes in the adult races exceed 300 – last revised: 24th October 2021.
- A .pdf document containing a list of potential suppliers for Race Directors – last revised: 27th October 2021.
In addition to making items accessible to race directors, team managers and runners, this page also serves as a central repository for forms and documents. More items will be added as needed.
- Below is a list of links to venue maps where current and past fixtures will be and have been held: